A man’s beard is his stronghold, especially among the women. It simply gives him a sense of pride among his peers. However, men vary as some value their beard while others wish that they could get rid of it for good. Growing a beard just brings along with it a significant level of honor and respect. Right from back in the day, bearded men have always been viewed as heroes. This has left the smooth guys out in the cold. Our focus is on the bearded guys. Now that they’ve decided to keep their beard, we shall feature how to maintain it. We shall also see how the ‘smooth’ guys that wish to grow a beard can do so. It’s not rocket science as most have portrayed it. There is actually a way out that will leave this lot feeling good as new. This is the far that technology has gone and is not ready to stop any minute. We better start getting used to it.
How to grow a beard
- Only the unbearded dudes understand what it is that they go through every day without a beard. They watch their bearded counterparts and feel a sense of jealousy so to speak. They just wish that they could grow some even if it’s just a little bit. Here are some useful tips on how to go about it and feel like a man;
- See your physician and have them prescribe a remedy of some sort. Word has it that these days, we have products intended for this. Some of them actually work if used according to the prescription and directions for use. For example, Minoxidil for beard wouldn’t be so bad if you tried it out.
Watch your diet very keenly. Experts have come out clearly and reasoned that some foods are the best for growing a beard. For instance, protein has been known to be responsible for aiding in matters to do with growth. The beard is no exception as it speeds up the growth of beard.
- Trim it every once in a while. The fact that you’d like to grow a beard doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t trim it. You’ll need a special set of tools, so it won’t get messed up. You have to do it slowly, carefully and steadily. Keep in mind that this has to be done in an organized way.
- Stroke it as often as you can. Without knowing it, you are giving room for it to grow wildly.
How to maintain your beard
Your dream of growing a beard has finally come true and you need to take care of it. Here’s how to do so;
- Wash it with shampoo to leave it clean and fresh. Men that start their day with shampoo on their beards have seen their day wind up like a smooth breeze.
- Use organic soaps to wash your beard. These soaps are in support of the sensitive skin on your chin. They actually stop the itchy feeling and you end up feeling good as new.